- “Determining the Flavor of Edible Oils” -- a paper written for use with clients, June 1988.
- “Food Product Protection” -- a workshop developed in 1989 for use with clients engaged in food manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation.
- “Quality Considerations from Crude Oils to Finished-Product Consumption” -- a presentation given at the AOCS Mid-South Section’s Commitment-to-Quality Symposium in Memphis, Tennessee, November 6, 1989.
- “Commitment to Total Quality” -- a presentation given as special faculty member for training a delegation of oilseed and edible oil processing industry managers and technical professionals from the CIS at Texas A&M University, September 16-18, 1991 and February 1-3, 1993.
- “Total Quality Management” -- a seminar presented to the general public and sponsored by the Business Development Committee of The Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce in Lafayette, Louisiana, April 30, 1992.
- “Total Quality Management in Oilseed Processing -- a presentation given to the 98th Annual Convention of the International Oil Mill Superintendents in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, June 15-16, 1992.
- “Understanding and Applying the W. Edward Deming Principles of Quality” a seminar developed for and presented to a U.S. business client, October 1, 1992.
- “You Can Achieve World-Class Edible Oil Quality” -- a seminar prepared for and presented to edible oil industry managers in Romania, Turkey, and Greece, October 26-November 12, 1993.
- “Quality Management Systems” -- a paper written for use with clients, May 1995.
- “Resolving Retail Customer Complaints About Edible Oil Quality by Thorough Auditing and Correcting Deficiencies in the Total Value Chain” a detailed presentation and demonstration given to the leadership of client enterprises in Turkey and Greece, September 11-24, 1995.
- “Managing Oilseed and Edible Oil Process Capacity Expansion to Achieve the Best Economic and Quality Outcomes” a presentation given to the leadership of client enterprises in Romania, September 25-30, 1995.
- “Edible Fats and Oils Quality Control” -- a paper written for use with clients, December 1995.
- “Managing Soybean Procurement and Processing to Assure Product Quality and Enterprise Profitability” -- a presentation given to the leadership of oilseed processing enterprises in Russia and Ukraine, September 9-24, 1996.
- “Bench-Scale Soybean Oil Degumming to Optimize Production-Scale Operations” a presentation and demonstration given in Izmir and Iskenderun, Turkey, January 26-30, 1997.
- “ISO 9000 -- A Contrary Viewpoint” -- a paper written in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in December 1997 and published in the February 1997 issue of INFORM, the monthly publication of the American Oil Chemists’ Society.
- “Soybean Oil Processing to Maximize Yield and Quality” a presentation given to enterprise managers in Athens and Lamia, Greece, September 24-25, 1997.
- “Soybean Processing Plant Operating Conditions and Capacity Expansion to Produce Quality Products and Achieve Profitable Results” a presentation given to leaders of oilseed processing enterprises in Romania, September 22-October 4, 1997.
- “Eliminating the Fishy Flavor from Soybean Oil -- a presentation given at the Turkish Oilseed and Edible Oil Processors’ Association meeting in Afyon, Turkey, November 21, 1998.
- “Edible Oil Processing Conditions Required to Achieve Acceptable Food Product Quality” a presentation given to clients in Turkey, February 8-March 6, 1999.
- “World Class Soybean Oil Quality” -- a presentation given at the Soybean Products Seminar in Kiev, March 22, 1999.
- “Application of State-of-the-Art Edible Oil Processing Technology to the Russian Industry for Improving Product Quality and Reducing Operating Expense” -- a presentation including on-site facility inspections provided for managers of enterprises in Nizhny Novogorod and Irkutsk, Russia, December 1-7, 1999.
- “Linking Soybean Meal Quality Problems to the Root Cause in the Logistics and/or Processing Functions and the Corrective Action Required to Avoid Reoccurrence” a presentation given to the management of Russian enterprises that received and processed U.S. soybeans under the PL-480 Program in 1999, February 18-March 6, 2000.
- “Managing the Soybean Supply and Value Chain to Produce In-Specification Meal and Oil” a presentation given to oilseed processing industry managers in Tashkent, Andijan, Asaka and Gulistan, Uzbekistan, March 8-16, 2000.
- “Blending Soybean Oil with Other Vegetable Oils to Meet Customer Functionality and Flavor Expectations” a presentation given at a conference of the Turkish Vegetable Oils & Fats Industrialists Association in Istanbul, Turkey, March 31, 2000.
- “Soybean Processing Unit Operations and Control to Maximize Quality and Cost Performance” a presentation given to the management of soybean processing plants in Merida and Celaya, Mexico, April 10-11, 2000.
- “Soy Meal Production and Handling to Assure Optimal Performance in Poultry Feed” -- a presentation given to poultry industry representatives meeting in Moscow, Russia, June 22, 2000.
- “Soybean Meal Quality Attributes and Preservation to Maximize Poultry Nutrition” a presentation given to participants of a seminar on poultry production at the Academy of the Russian Federation National Economy in Moscow, Russia, October 2, 2000.
- “Upgrading Soybean and Soybean Oil Processing Operations to Improve Product Quality and Yield Performance” a presentation given to client enterprises in Techuacan and Puebla, Mexico, February 5-7, 2001.
- “Processing Soybeans to Produce High-Quality Meal, Soy Protein Food Ingredients, and Oil” a presentation prepared for and given to clients in Turkey, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, February 19-March 21, 2001.
- “Soybean Processing to Produce High-Quality Meal and Oil” a presentation given to the participants of a soybean processing seminar in Guadalajara, Mexico, April 25-26, 2001.
- “Processing Soybean Oil to Achieve Consistent High Quality, Maximum Yield, and Competitive Cost” -- a presentation given to the participants of a soybean processing seminar in Guadalajara, Mexico, April 25-26, 2001.
- “Managing the Soybean Supply Chain to Assure Acceptable Quality for Edible Soy Protein Products” -- a presentation given to managers of Russian food processing enterprises at the International Industrial Academy in Moscow, Russia, June 26-29, 2002.