- “Participative Management Practices in the Des Moines Oil Refinery” -- a presentation given at the first Fall meeting of the Metropolitan Des Moines Personnel Managers Committee in Des Moines, Iowa, September 1, 1982.
- “Productivity Management in Vegetable Oil Refineries” -- a presentation given at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 5-9, 1985.
- “Manufacturing Plant Maintenance” -- a seminar developed in May-June 1985 and subsequently presented to clients throughout the world.
- “Soybean Oil Processing Plant Management” -- a paper prepared for and presented at seminars in the Soviet Union, Greece and Turkey, May 14-25, 1990 and later published in Argentina.
- “Participative Management” -- a presentation given as a special faculty member for training a delegation of oilseed and edible oil processing industry managers and technical professionals from the CIS at Texas A&M University, September 16-18, 1991 and February 1-3, 1993.
- “Effective Management Attributes and Process” -- a paper co-authored with S. Janelle Montgomery in San Pedro, Honduras, January 1994.
- “Managing with Unions” -- a paper co-authored with S. Janelle Montgomery in San Pedro, Sula, Honduras, February 1994.
- “Role of the Human Resources Manager” a paper written for use with clients, April 1994.
- “Strategic Planning Process” a presentation prepared for use with clients, June 1994.
- “High-Performance Business Management of Private Enterprise in a Competitive Market” -- a comprehensive seminar conducted at the American University in Bucharest, Romania for business leaders associated with the oilseed and edible oil processing industry, September 11-October 8, 1994.
- “How to Win and Keep Score” -- a paper written for use with clients, November 1994.
- “Management of College Graduate Recruits to Achieve Optimum Performance and Professional Growth” a paper written for use with clients, December 1994.
- “Managing Plant Maintenance” a paper written with use with clients, December 1994.
- “The Empowering Manager”a paper written in Costa Rica for use with clients, February 1995.
- “Don’t Tolerate Unacceptable Performance or Behavior” a paper written for use with clients, April 1995.
- “Employee Compensation” a paper written for use with clients, May 1995.
- “Managing the Transition from Government Ownership with a Controlled Economy to Private Enterprise with Competition in the Marketplace” -- a presentation given to the leadership of newly privatized enterprises in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, July 10-21, 1995.
- “Managing Oilseed and Edible Oil Process Capacity Expansion to Achieve the Best Economic and Quality Outcomes” a presentation given to the leadership of client enterprises in Romania, September 25-30, 1995.
- “Plant Management” -- Chapter 27 of the Practical Handbook of Soybean Processing and Utilization, edited by Dr. David R. Erickson, jointly published by the AOCS Press in Champaign, Illinois and the United Soybean Board in St. Louis, Missouri, 1995.
- “Managing Soybean Procurement and Processing to Assure Product Quality and Enterprise Profitability” -- a presentation given to the leadership of oilseed processing enterprises in Russia and Ukraine, September 9-24, 1996.
- “Managing Organization Cultural Transformation: State Owned with a Closed Economy to Private Ownership with a Competitive Marketplace” a presentation given to the leadership of a newly acquired Polish enterprise in Warsaw, Poland, May 13-14, 1998.
- “Managing Edible Oil Processing Operations to Achieve Optimum Performance” a presentation given to participants of edible oil processing seminars in Rabat, Morocco and Tunis, Tunisia, September 26-29, 2000.
- “The Technology and Management of Edible Oil Processing and Packaging” a seminar presented at a U.S. edible oil refinery and packaging facility for managers from an Algerian enterprise, January 22-26, 2001.