- “Transformational Leadership” -- a seminar given for industry managers and government officials at the Institute of Industrial Management in Moscow, Russia, March 26-27, 1991.
- “Managing the Transition from Government Ownership with a Controlled Economy to Private Enterprise with Competition in the Marketplace” -- a presentation given to the leadership of newly privatized enterprises in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, July 10-21, 1995.
- “ISO 9000 -- A Contrary Viewpoint” -- a paper written in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in December 1996 and published in the February 1997 issue of INFORM, the monthly publication of the American Oil Chemists’ Society.
- “Achieving Optimal Performance” -- an interactive presentation given at the First National Meeting of the Oilseed industry Managers at Iguazu Falls, Misiones, Argentina, August 27 and 28, 1997.
- “Environmental Technology: Focus on Eastern Europe” -- a presentation given at the FedEx Global Perspectives Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on October 29, 1997.
- “Managing Organization Cultural Transformation: State Owned with a Closed Economy to Private Ownership with a Competitive Marketplace” a presentation given to the leadership of a newly acquired Polish enterprise in Warsaw, Poland, May 13-14, 1998.
- “Leadership for the Next Millennium -- a keynote presentation given at the Nebraska LEAD Alumni Conference in Grand Island, Nebraska, January 30, 1999.
- “Cultural Barriers in International Business” a paper written for use with clients, February 1999.
- “How, When and Will the Developing Countries Develop?” a paper written for and presented at the 91st Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in San Diego, California, April 25, 2000.
- “World Economy and Financial Outlook for the New Millennium” paper written for and presented at The 1st Global Oils and Fats Forum in Chicago, Illinois, September 19-20, 2000.
- “The Soy Food Experience in Russia ” a special presentation prepared for the Senior Agricultural Attaché at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, Russia, October 16, 2000.
- “Merits of Direct Human Consumption of Soy Protein” a 30-minute presentation given on the television program Good Morning Izmir in Izmir, Turkey, February 23, 2001.
- “Food Crops Developed by Biotechnology” -- a paper written while in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, December 2001, and subsequently published in Russia.
- “Perspective on Current World Political Matters” a paper written for distribution to colleagues, October 2004.