- “Use of Computers in Oil Blending” -- a paper published in the May 1989 issue of the Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society.
- “Product Formulation and Blending Technology” -- a presentation given at the 82nd Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in Chicago, Illinois, May 12-15, 1991.
- “Edible Fats and Oils Product Development” -- a seminar developed in April 1994 for presentation to clients in Central America and Eastern Europe.
- “Processing Soybean Oil to Produce High-Stability Frying Oil, Margarine, and Baking Shortening” -- a presentation given to the leadership of client enterprises in Greece and Turkey, June 15-28, 1996.
- “Successful Use of Soybean Oil as an Ingredient in Food Manufacturing: Processing and Formulation Fundamentals” a presentation given to the leadership of the edible oil processing industry in Greece and Turkey, June 28-July 10, 1998.
- “Blending Soybean Oil with Other Vegetable Oils to Meet Customer Functionality and Flavor Expectations” a presentation given at a conference of the Turkish Vegetable Oils & Fats Industrialists Association in Istanbul, Turkey, March 31, 2000.
- “Edible Fats and Oils Product Development” a seminar given to an enterprise technical staff in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, June 9-10, 2000.
- “Soybean Oil Use in Food Products” -- a presentation given to participants of edible oil processing seminars in Rabat, Morocco and Tunis, Tunisia, September 26-29, 2000.
- “Soy Food Ingredient Options, Attributes, Uses, and Benefits” -- a soy foods conference presentation given at Moscow State University in Moscow, Russia, February 28, 2001.
- “Use of Soy Flour in the Russian Baking Industry” -- a presentation prepared for and given to the Russian baking industry seminar participants in Moscow, Russia, May 29, 2001.
- “Benefits of Soybean Oil Use in Russian Food Products” a presentation prepared for and given at a meeting of the Russian edible oil processing industry leadership in Moscow, Russia, June 19, 2001.
- “Margarine Formulation” a paper prepared and distributed while hosting a delegation of Russian margarine industry leaders while touring U.S. production facilities and process equipment manufacturers, November 10-16, 2001.