- “Minimizing Product Losses and Degradings in Edible Oil Production: Crude Oil through Packaged Product” -- a paper written as a practical guide to identify and eliminate product losses in the edible oil processing and packaging value chain, 1979.
- “Productivity Management in Vegetable Oil Refineries” -- a presentation given at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 5-9, 1985.
- “Managing to Minimize Losses in Edible Oil Processing” -- a presentation given at the 80th Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in Cincinnati, Ohio, May 3-7, 1989.
- Soybean Oil Processing Plant Management” -- a presentation given at the American Soybean Association sponsored seminars in the Soviet Union, and Turkey, May 14-25, 1990.
- “Operations Economics and Controls” -- a presentation given as special faculty member for training a delegation of oilseed and edible oil processing industry managers and technical professionals from the CIS at Texas A&M University, September 16-18, 1991 and February 1-3, 1993.
- “How to Win and Keep Score” -- a paper written for use with clients, November 1994.
- “Managing Oilseed and Edible Oil Process Capacity Expansion to Achieve the Best Economic and Quality Outcomes” a presentation given to the leadership of client enterprises in Romania, September 25-30, 1995.
- “Plant Management” -- Chapter 27 of the Practical Handbook of Soybean Processing and Utilization, edited by Dr. David R. Erickson, jointly published by the AOCS Press in Champaign, Illinois and the United Soybean Board in St. Louis, Missouri, 1995.
- “Financial Options for the Cooperative Purchase of Soybeans” a presentation given to the leadership of oilseed processing enterprises in Croatia and Romania, July 15-August 9, 1996.
- “Opportunities to Acquire Oilseed and Edible Oil Processing Facilities through the Romanian Government’s Privatization Program” a presentation prepared for and presented to several potential U.S. investors, August 11-15, 1996.
- “Managing Soybean Procurement and Processing to Assure Product Quality and Enterprise Profitability” -- a presentation given to the leadership of oilseed processing enterprises in Russia and Ukraine, September 9-24, 1996.
- “Economic Advantages of Producing and Utilizing Both 44- and 48-Percent Soy Protein Meal” -- a presentation given to leaders of oilseed processing enterprises in Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Egypt, April 2-15, 1997.
- “Cost-Saving Management of Oilseed Processing Plants” -- a presentation given at the WTC Edible Oils ‘97 Expo in Bucharest, Romania, June 5, 1997.
- “Determining the Better Option to Process Soybean Oil for the Retail Market: Upgrade an Existing Facility or Construct a New Plant” -- a presentation given to food enterprise directors in Turkey, June 22-July 1, 1997.
- “Improving Reliability and Reducing Operating Expense in Soybean Processing” a presentation for and detailed assessment with a soybean processing plant management team in Romania, November 2-8, 1997.
- “Business Plan for Initiating a Soy Marketing Center ” a presentation for and developmental collaboration with clients in Moscow, Russia, November 10-15, 1997.
- “Essential Elements of a Feasibility Study for the Justification of a New Soybean Oil Processing Plant in Turkey” a presentation and detailed guidance given to an enterprise director in Istanbul, Turkey, November 27-28, 1997.
- “Purchasing Options, Methods, and Financial Justification for Processing Soybeans” a presentation given to an oilseed processing enterprise management team in Poland, November 30-December 2, 1997.
- “A Low-Cost Approach for Increasing Production Capacity” a paper written for use with clients, April 1998.
- “A Critical Examination of the Economic Justification for Soybean Processing in Lithuania ” -- a presentation given to an enterprise in Kaunus, Lithuania, April 23-27, 1998.
- “Investment Strategy for Improving Soybean Processing Capability in View of the Depressed Animal Production Industry” a presentation given to the leadership of a Romanian soybean processing enterprise, May 4-5, 1998.
- “Soymilk Production Business Plan” a document prepared and presented for an NGO project in Russia, June-August 1998.
- “Financing Soybean Purchases by Use of the GSM-102 Program” a presentation given to the leadership of several oilseed processing enterprises in Ukraine, August 18-21, 1998.
- “Justification for Constructing a Soybean Processing Plant at the Port of Constanta ” a presentation prepared for a client considering investment in Romania, September-November 1998.
- “Critical Elements in the Justification of New Soybean and Soybean Oil Processing Plants” a presentation given to clients in France and Turkey, February 5, 1999.
- “Evaluation of Process Equipment Vendor Proposals to Select the Best Outcome with Respect to Life-Cycle Cost” -- a presentation given to clients in France and Turkey, February 5, 1999.
- “Economic Advantage of Adding Edible Soy Protein Production to an Existing Processing Facility” a presentation given to the director of an oilseed processing enterprise in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, March 31, 1999.
- “Continual Upgrading of Edible Oil Processing and Packaging Operations to Maintain a Competitive Edge” a detailed presentation including in-plant inspection and explanation for a delegation of Turkish oilseed & edible oil processing industry managers visiting the USA, June 14-17, 1999.
- “Economic Justification of Soybean Processing Facilities Including Edible Soy Protein Ingredient Production” -- a presentation given to interested entrepreneurs and enterprise managers in Kiev, Ukraine, December 11-14, 1999.
- “Soybean Processing Unit Operations and Control to Maximize Quality and Cost Performance” a presentation given to the management of soybean processing plants in Merida and Celaya, Mexico, April 10-11, 2000.
- “How, When and Will the Developing Countries Develop?” a paper written for and presented at the 91st Annual Meeting of the American Oil Chemists’ Society in San Diego, California, April 25, 2000.
- “Economics of Soybean Dehulling” a paper written for and presented to the participants of the 5th Middle East Regional Soybean Conference in Tel Aviv, Israel, September 11, 2000.
- “World Economy and Financial Outlook for the New Millennium” paper written for and presented at The 1st Global Oils and Fats Forum in Chicago, Illinois, September 19-20, 2000.
- “Processing Soybean Oil to Achieve Consistent High Quality, Maximum Yield, and Competitive Cost” -- a presentation given to the participants of a soybean processing seminar in Guadalajara, Mexico, April 25-26, 2001.